Resume & Personal Statement Law Student
Please note that all services are custom and delivered digitally via email.
This is a non-refundable purchase, and no refunds will be given for any reason including order cancellations. Once a purchase has been made a spot has been reserved and there are limited spots available. All work is created using research and professional opinions and no guarantees can be made regarding the outcome of your Law School Application. Please note additional fees may apply for law school applicants seeking assistance who have extended work history, educational accomplishments, etc. The pricing displayed is based on the traditional profile of a law student with less than 4 years of work experience. If this service is sold out please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will work with our scheduling team to try to work you in.
This package includes:
- A resume designed to emphasize your career experience and relevant professional accomplishments relevant to the attributes necessary to be reflected as a competitive law student. The resume will include:
- Relevant Career History & Relevant Internships
- Educational Experience
- Honors, Awards & Scholarships
- Leadership Organizations
- Relevant Volunteer Experience
- Name & Contact Information
- A personal statement that:
- Exemplifies the passion & determination required to succeed in law school
- Explicitly illustrates why law school is essential to the next step in your career
- Sincerely displays your familiarity & understanding of the school’s values and your interest in attending.
- Incorporates a compelling story displayed as a business case for the institution you’re applying for.
- It is recommended that you have a personal statement customized for each institution we do not write general statements.